Your weekly weekend podcasting source recaps the biggest news in anticipation of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Youko returns with Super and TonyTH to discuss the one more week until Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, how to unlock the characters in the game, Nintendo predictions for The Game Awards 2018, a dual music update with 2017’s best trailer and the Ultimate main theme, Suzaku Castle rounds up this week’s Smash Blog updates, and questions about talking with Sakurai, day one plans with the game, and the future of the podcast
(13:03) SMASH BLOG UPDATES
• (13:18) Diddy Kong
• (18:00) Lucas
• (27:27) Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Trailer BGM
• (29:16) Lifelight
• (32:51) Suzaku Castle
• (35:19) Flies & Hand
• (37:04) Yoshi
• (41:57) Max Roberts: “My question is actually one that was asked back in the Brawl days of SMYN. If you could have a sit down with Sakurai, what would you want to ask him/talk about? I think with everything he has done since Brawl, it’d be interesting to think about.”
• (47:15) DVD Smith: “What are your plans for Day 1 of Ultimate?”
• (55:06) Dwight: “With the release of Smash Ultimate a week away, what are your plans for SMYN once the game is out? I know it was always planned as a seasonal podcast, but will the Discord remain? Will you all be starting new projects?”
• (1:09:08) Super: Hollow Knight
• (1:09:28) Tony: Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
• (1:09:46) Youko: Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!