Hello, fans of Show Me Your News! As announced on Episode 135 of SMYN, we are holding a E3-themed contest that has a very simple premise!
– You will be asked 50 questions regarding what may or may not occur at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo. These are questions that will be definitively answered “YES” or “NO” by the time the expo comes to a close.
– All you have to do is answer each question with “YES” or “NO,” as well as answer the tiebreaker question with a number.
– The hosts will reveal their answers on Episode 136 of SMYN, which we plan on setting up as a live call-in show, a la talk radio.
– The fan with the highest percentage of answers correct, as determined by the hosts at the end of E3, will be asked to be a guest on the post-E3 episode of Show Me Your News.
– You must submit your answers IN THIS THREAD for them to be valid. While this may seem like a draw to make fans register at our amazing community, it is also a method to ensure fair play, as it may be seen if you have edited your post (and your answers). It is simply a way to make sure cheating does not occur. And it makes it much easier for us to collect all the submissions and grade them after E3 ends.
– In order to be a guest on SMYN, you will need a working computer microphone and have no qualms (parental, etc.) with having a Skype call with us. This does not mean you cannot enter the contest, but if you win and are not able to be a guest for either of these reasons, we will have to consider the fan with the next highest score.
– Submissions must be entered a few hours before we go live for Episode 136 of SMYN. This will occur likely around Saturday, June 8th. Therefore, the sooner you submit your answers, the better chance you have of the deadline not passing you by. However, once you submit your entry, those are the answers we will stick with for your official submissions. Any edits that you make will be disregarded, as we will be able to view what you first typed in. Therefore, before submitting here, feel free to DISCUSS THESE QUESTIONS WITH OTHER FANS in this thread HERE.
So with that, let’s reveal the questions involved and see who is blessed with an eye towards the future, after the jump!
Will an on-stage demo of Call of Duty: Ghosts either open or close Microsoft’s conference?
Will we hear more details about Halo 5 during E3?
Will video footage at least 8 of the supposedly 15 new Xbox One games be shown during Microsoft’s conference?
Will Rare’s new game for Xbox One be an addition to a franchise that featured a title on Nintendo 64?
Will a sequel of a game previously made for Kinect be revealed during Microsoft’s conference?
Will a child demo a game on stage during Microsoft’s conference?
Will Microsoft mention anything about their IllumiRoom projection technology during their conference?
Will Xbox One’s price be announced?
Will Xbox One’s specific release date be announced?
Will Microsoft air an unnecessary concert/event during their conference?
Will there be a demo of Beyond: Two Souls during Sony’s conference?
Will Sony further discuss their Gaikai plans for the PS4’s launch during their conference?
Will Sony elaborate more on how the PlayStation Vita connects to the PS4 during their conference?
Will a celebrity outside of the gaming industry appear on-stage at Sony’s conference?
Will a permanent PlayStation Vita price drop be announced?
Will a woman speak on-stage at any time during Sony’s conference?
Will Naughty Dog’s new game be announced as a new game in the Uncharted franchise?
Will the PS4’s price be announced?
Will the PS4’s specific release date be announced?
Will Sony use the words “US dollars” in their conference?
Will Nintendo have less than three Nintendo Directs as part of their E3 coverage?
Will Nintendo discuss a game that includes the feature of using two Wii U Gamepads simultaneously?
Will we learn of the release windows or dates for the 3DS and smartphone Miiverse apps?
Will Nintendo announce more than 10 new game additions to the 3DS and Wii U eShop?
Will Retro Studios’ Wii U game finally be announced?
Will Nintendo announce a new, mainstream (full adventure, not a spinoff) Metroid game?
Will Nintendo announce a new game for at least one of the following franchises: F-Zero, Star Fox, or MOTHER?
Will a trailer of the next Super Smash Bros. game be revealed?
Will Nintendo announce that Wii U’s Virtual Console service will feature GameCube games?
Will Nintendo use the phrase “Up until now” in their conference?
Will Square-Enix’s planned Final Fantasy game announcement be the next numbered installment (XV)?
Will Valve announce a new game for at least one of the following franchises: Half-Life, Portal, or Left 4 Dead?
Will Namco either announce a new Tales game or a localization of a Japanese-only release in the franchise?
Will Respawn Entertainment’s new game appear during a press conference?
Will EA show a gameplay demo for NBA Live 14 during their conference?
Will Wii U be completely absent from EA’s conference?
Will there be a demo of Watch Dogs during Ubisoft’s conference?
Will Level 5 reveal a release date/window for the localization of Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney?
Will SEGA pull the surprise that Sonic will be playable in the next Mario Kart game for Wii U?
Will a new game be announced that is part of a series whose last game came out more than 10 years ago?
IS THIS THE YEAR FOR (News Regarding…)
– Kingdom Hearts III
– Star Wars: Battlefront III
– The Last Guardian
– Final Fantasy VII HD
– Star Fox Wii U
– Mirror’s Edge 2
– Beyond Good and Evil 2
– Persona 5
How many times will the word “PlayStation” be said during Sony’s E3 conference?
Good luck and happy predicting!